With Tav and Jake.
Tav and myself at the end while Jake settled into the pot. After a bit of scratching around to make some room I managed to turn around and dig feet first, utilising the spade supplied by Tav. Once a rhythm was established progress was rapid and all the available bags were filled.
We have almost dug across the small chamber/passage and almost at the point where the roof lowers once again. Beyond the way ahead still has air space although there is sediment to dig out – still a good echo from ahead. Entry to the digging ahead is a bit on the snug side so will have to remove either a bit of stal in the floor or trim off the roof.
We then set about shifting all the bags from the pot to the bottom of the entrance shaft ready to be hauled to the surface at a later date. Satisfied with a good session we retired to the Hunter’s for the usual refreshments.